FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT TALKING STICK RESORT
Celebrate the Era of “Vintage Vegas” with Three Parties in One
SALT RIVER PIMA-MARICOPA INDIAN COMMUNITY, Ariz. (Dec. 19, 2018)- Dust off your dancing shoes, grab your friends and close out 2018 with one last celebration at Talking Stick Resort. The resort is ringing in the New Year with some of the Valley’s most highly anticipated parties including the “Vintage Vegas” New Year’s Eve celebration the resort’s Salt River Grand Ballroom, Degree 270’s annual New Year’s Eve Party and more.
Vintage Vegas New Year’s Eve Party
Celebrate the glitz and glamor of a bygone era with Talking Stick Resort’s “Vintage Vegas” celebration. Three themed parties inspired by Vegas’ most stylish period in one unforgettable night. The first in The Star Room will feature two of entertainment’s most exciting tribute acts. Kicking off the night will be The Pack – A Tribute to The Rat Pack from 9:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. The group will feature the hits made famous by Frank, Dean and Sammy including, “That’s Amore,” “I Get A Kick Out of You,” “My Funny Valentine” and more.
Later in the night, a Bruno Mars tribute, Bruno Mars and the Hooligans will kick things up a notch. Known as the Ultimate Bruno Mars Tribute Band, Bruno and the Hooligans emulates the full complex range of Bruno Mars songs and high-energy live performances. Songs guests can expect to hear are “Uptown Funk,” 24K Magic,” “Locked Out of Heaven” and many more.
Live DJs will also keep the party going in the Neon Room, a celebration of famed Las Vegas lights, from 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Guests will be dancing into the New Year with the beats of DJ Decipha, DJ Freshcobar & Lavelle Dupree and Bad Boy Bill & Richard Vission. More music can be found in room three, Speakeasy where the UK’s own Gatsby’s Jukebox. Beginning at 9 p.m. through the New Year, the 5-piece live band performs hits of today in a retro style . Among the song performed are hits from Beyonce, Macklemore, Daft Punk, Megan Trainor, Rihanna and many more.
Talking Stick Resort has one ticket package to Vintage Vegas New Year’s Eve Party ($125 per person) which includes:
- Six-drink wristband, non-stop entertainment, champagne toast & balloon drop at midnight
- Doors open: 9pm; Entertainment begins at 9pm
- Tickets are General Admission only
- Event is open to all guests, ages 21 and up
New Year’s Eve Party at Degree 270
Visit Talking Stick Resort’s 14th floor and ring in the New Year in the Valley’s highest nightclub, Degree 270. Guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the Camelback Mountains, party favors, a spacious dance floor and a champagne toast at midnight. Cover to the party is $40 and wristbands will be on sale at hotel lobby starting at 6 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m. and VIP bottle service is available.
Degree 270 New Year’s VIP Packages:
- East VIP & Bar VIP tables – includes cover charge for up to 15 guests, one bottle of Grey Goose Vodka or same price bottle of their choice, 1-1.5 liter of Tattinger Brut and upgraded party favors
- DJ Booth Table – includes cover charge for up to 10 guests, one bottle of Grey Goose Vodka or same price bottle of their choice, 1-3-liter bottle of Perrier Jouet Grand Brut and upgraded party favors
- West View table Dance Floor – includes cover charge for up to 15 guests includes two bottles of Grey Goose Vodka or same price bottle of their choice, 1-1.5 liter of Tattinger Brut and upgraded party favors
- West View Patio – includes cover charge for up to 25 guests, two bottles of Grey Goose Vodka, 2-1.5 bottle of Tattinger Brut and upgraded party favors
Call (480) 270-5539 for VIP pricing. Must be 21 or older to attend.
New Year’s Day Brunch at Talking Stick Resort
Start 2019 off right with an unforgettable brunch at Talking Stick Resort’s New Year’s Day Ballroom Brunch on Jan. 1. Kicking off at 10 a.m., the brunch will be every foodie dream and includes deep dish pancakes, breakfast pastries, seared chicken breast, herb-rubbed New York Strip, a smoothie station and dessert tray. A signature omelet station and iced seafood display featuring crab claws, poached shrimp and honey smoked salmon will also be included.
New Year’s Day Ballroom Brunch options:
· Adults $70
· Children (five to 12-years old) $22.95
Talking Stick Resort
Talking Stick Resort (TSR) is an AAA Four Diamond Rated Resort and a central landmark within the emerging Talking Stick Cultural and Entertainment Destination (TSCED). Located in Scottsdale, Ariz., just east of the Loop 101 on Indian Bend Road, TSR is independently owned and operated by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. The 240,000 square property offers culturally rich experiences and luxury accommodations throughout its 496 deluxe rooms, 98,000 sq. ft. casino, 11 restaurants and lounges, world-class spa, 650-seat showroom, 25,000 sq. ft. grand ballroom, thriving cultural center and more than 100,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting space.