Talking Stick Golf Club
Play at One of the Top Rated Golf Clubs in Scottsdale
Designed by legendary course architects Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore, the two distinctive championship golf courses at Talking Stick Golf Club offer a variety of scenery and memorable experiences.
- O’odham Course
Features a links design with grasslands and unique bunkering.
- Piipaash Course
Offers a more traditional layout with tree-lined fairways and water features.
Stay & Play Golf Packages
Take advantage of our best deals on staying at Talking Stick Resort™ and playing some of the best golf in Scottsdale.
Par Fore the Course Package
Includes a night in one of our distinctive hotel rooms plus one round of golf per person.
Fairway to Heaven Package
Includes your hotel room, a spa treatment and a round of golf for each night you stay.
All-Inclusive Golf Card
A Better Way To Play
Purchase the 2017-2018 Talking Stick Inclusive Golf Card and enjoy exclusive benefits at one of the Southwest’s best golf clubs. Get yours at the Talking Stick Golf Club Golf Shop beginning October 1, 2017. Purchase before 12/31/17 an receive a free round of golf (restrictions apply)!
Golf Card benefits include:
- Up to 50% off green fees
- Receive a complimentary breakfast, lunch and a non alcoholic beverage each time you play (must be used on the same day of play). The F&B benefit does not apply to twilight or other discounted rates
- 10% off food and beverages in the Wild Horse Grille (excludes alcohol and purchases made from beverage cart)
- Card benefits extend to cardholder and one guest
- 15% discount in the Golf Shop (excludes hard goods and sale items)
- Special replay rates
- Exclusive events for cardholders only
- Additional discounts in the Golf Shop
- Ability to make tee times up to 3 days in advance
For more information, call the Golf Shop at 480-860-2221.
Benefits extend to the cardholder and one guest. The 2017-2018 Talking Stick Inclusive Golf Card is available for $99 (plus tax). Valid for use 10/1/17 – 9/30/18 with the F&B benefit applicable from 10/1/17-5/21/18.