Mario Lopez Loves Talking Stick Resort
It’s no secret that Talking Stick Resort is Scottsdale’s hottest entertainment destination. Recently, Mario Lopez shared some of the reasons it’s his favorite place to stay and play when he visits the Valley.
As a winner of AAA’s Four Diamond Award, Talking Stick Resort boasts some of the most luxurious accommodations in the area.
With 6 different restaurants on site, Talking Stick Resorts offers up tastes for every palate.
- An endless selection at Wandering Horse Buffet
- Southwestern spice at Blue Coyote Cantina
- Cajun seafood at Ocean Trail
- World-class cuisine and wine selection at Orange Sky
- American fare and sushi around the clock at Blue Coyote Café
- Coffee, treats and tasty grab-and-go options at Black Fig Coffee & Bistro
“I loved Ocean Trail. It was delicious. [At Orange Sky] the lighting, the ambiance, the atmosphere--all very romantic and classy. And the food was excellent.”
There’s always something happening at Talking Stick Resort. As Scottsdale’s top entertainment destination, you can enjoy anything from a show at The Pool to an event in the ballroom.
Your favorite game is waiting, no matter how you like to play. Talking Stick Resort’s casino offers an expansive gaming floor with more than 800 multi-denominational slot machines, the latest titles and epic action.