Visit Scottsdale’s Talking Stick Resort where you can watch your favorite Spring Training teams then play a few games of your own. The resort is just minutes away from Salt River Fields, the Spring Training home of the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies. While you’re here, experience deluxe rooms and luxury suites each with breathtaking vistas of the surrounding Valley, exciting casino gaming, rejuvenating spa treatments, championship golf, outstanding dining and world-class entertainment—all at Arizona’s hottest Four Diamond destination.
Take advantage of special Spring Training rates from $229 nightly plus no resort fees valid February 22 - March 31, 2013. And build the perfect Spring Training package – right in the Talking Stick Resort online reservations center – in just a few simple steps:
- Select your arrival and departure dates.
- Choose a room type.
- Add on game tickets, Dugout Reserve or Infield Box, as an enhancement.
- Then enter your information to complete the reservation.
As always, you’ll enjoy a host of in-room amenities including complimentary property-wide high speed WiFi and a 42-inch LCD HDTV. When it’s time to venture beyond the guestroom, exciting options abound throughout the resort, including:
- A 14th floor spa with treatments featuring culturally-significant ingredients
- Six restaurants including the resort’s crown jewel Orange Sky, winner of the 2012 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Five bars and lounges including a 650-seat Showroom with live entertainment
- 240,000 square foot gaming floor
- 36 holes of championship golf
For reservations, call 866.877.9897 or click on the link below.